lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

PAGE 54

PAGE 54
1
A) In the UK it is necessary to wear seatbelts in the back of car. In the UK you have to wear seatbelts in the back of car.
B) It´s possible for men to do my homework while I watch TV. I can to do my homework while I watch TV.
C) It´s good idea to go to Germany to improve your Germany. You should go to Germany to improve your Germany.
D) It´s necessary to show your student card to get a reduction. You have to show your student card to get a reduction
E) It´s not necessary to drive me you the airport. I´ll get a taxi. You don´t Have to necessary to drive me you the airport.
F) It´s not a good idea to drink coffee just before go to bed. You shouldn´t drink coffee just before go to bed.
G) It´s not possible for me to finish this report today. I can´t finish this report today.
2
A) DOES HE HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND?
B) THEY DON’T have to wear school uniform.
C) Should you take a coat with you?
D) Do you have to take all of your certificates to the interview?
E) I can´t lift this box. It´s really heavy.

3
A) She is lived in London for years.
B) We haven´t had this car for very long.
C) They´ve worked since 2005.
D) I´ve had this watch since last summer.
E) Ken and Jo have gone out together for a nearly year.

4
A) I have play guitar since I was child.
B) They have live in Bristol since April.
C) I have a dog for two years ago.
D) I have known jack since October.
E) I have study English for three years.
5
A) Did you use to play football at school?
B) She didn’t use to get good marks at school.
C) Did you use to live before you came here?
D) I used to like my job more than I do now
E) My parents didn’t use to have a television.
6
A) My parents are middle aged now
B) He used to be a heavy smoker.
C) Mick and Joanne got engaged last week
D) I got in touch with an old friend via the web site
E) I haven’t seen bill gates for ages. We missed touch when he went abroad.
F) I was a well behaved teenager –I never rebelled against my parents
G) I’d like to get a piece of my own when I’m old enough.
H) I think it’s good to be mentally active at all stages of your life.

No hay comentarios: