lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

PAGE 24

complete the sentences using the past simple

Ÿ he solg his old computer and bought a new one
Ÿ my grandmother fell on the pavement and broke her arm
Ÿ I was on a special diet last week. I only ate fruit and I only drunk water
Ÿ When we were on holiday last year, I took a lot of photo
Ÿ I went to a concert last night and sow two really good bands


complete the dialogues with the past simple

Ÿ what did you do last weekend?
Ÿ On Friday evening, I met my friend natalia and me went to see a film but natalia didn’t like it. She said it was boring.
Ÿ Where were you born?
Ÿ Inscotland. I lived in the countryside when I was child
Ÿ did you it?
Ÿ No, i hates it. I didn’t like the weather because it never stoped raining!



agree or disagree using so, neither or short answers

Ÿ I’ve got a headache........ so have I
Ÿ I thought that coat was very expensive......... so did I
Ÿ I didn’t like her last single........ neither did I
Ÿ I’m doing my homework at the moment ......... so am I
Ÿ I don’t go swimming much ......... i do
Ÿ I’ve got really noisy neighbours ..... neither have I
Ÿ I went to a great restaurant last weekend..... so did I

No hay comentarios: